Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Philosophy

I have a philosophy in life. That is that everything has purpose behind it. Everything that is said, everything that is thought, everything that is done, all have purpose. I will go in depth with this now, and see just how sick of the word purpose you are by the end of it.
Everything has purpose. It may not be a good purpose, it may not be a clear purpose, but it is purpose. Now naturally, I have defied this before. You know those little random thoughts that seem to have no purpose? Those have a purpose. I believe that purpose is to scare us. Deep down, we all have a psychological need for purpose, and when we don't get that, we're scared of that which is purposeless. It may not be clear, but it's true. Though what if there was something that had no purpose? Well we'd all be screwed. That purposeless thing would more than likely be or inspire a thought. We think to do everything. Sometimes not very much, but we think nonetheless, so if there was no purpose behind a thought, there would be no purpose behind saying or doing something, so everything must have purpose, or else we'd have a nervous breakdown and kill ourselves.
I have gone over this many times in my head, and I believe I can find the purpose to everything. I already know the purpose of our existence in the world, and I will share that with you now. Our purpose is purpose. Giving purpose to having purpose is our purpose. We've been over complicating things, our purpose is purpose, plain and simple.
Are you sick of the word purpose yet? if not, purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose purpose. Are you yet? If not, just keep reading the past three lines. You will be. Now, I must quit typing because I've said purpose so many times that the word is loosing meaning to me, so I will continue this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment