Blog Archive

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Den is Open

My blog has become a reality. I will try to update my major goings on here. And what a better time than now?

The largest hobby of mine is writing, and at the moment I have several ideas (and several beginnings) to stories. My most recent is a work in progress (especially the title) called Book of Magic, which is the first of a planned five stories about five different types of magic users.

There is also the media. Music, games, news occasionally. I will post anything that seems interesting there.

Check in regularly, and watch your step on the way out. I just cleaned the den.

Also, as a foot note, I will create a poll from time to time. The current one is what story concept seems interesting to you. Please vote accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment